Saturday, April 19, 2008

Oh, the flowers that bloom in the spring, tra-la

Well, here I am again, sitting on my wireless rock at Eden Park. Wooden, sad faced joggers are drumming past me, looking thoroughly uncomfortable on this humid day...
Mel, Seth, Leanna, and Sam are discussing the personality of chess pieces, while some other friends seem content to wave and yell at us every time they pass by in their joyridden jeep.
Jogger#1 *waves back
Jogger#2 "Who was that?
Jogger#1 "Some idiot..."

I think I just had my picture taken by a Japanese tourist.


2 comments:

Melissa Phelps said...

Hey my essay topic totally made it into the blog! Ur wireless rock makes me laugh...
Truth be told I've never seen a rock that was not wireless. Mostly I don't see wired rocks

Leanna said...

I must say at least that rock has wireless because it looked rather uncomfortable.