Thursday, May 29, 2008

Ike's Blog 2- Return of the Blog

Well, after an extended hiatus, my blog is once again back in business. The whole baboon joke got old, and I just didn't feel like continuing it.

Oh the joy of being back in the country!
Went running this morning past the fields into town, got a cup of coffee at our little coffee shop and walked along River Street, came back and fixed myself an omelet. We were out of ham and cheese, so I quickly sautéed some fresh mushrooms with onions and peppers and added that in instead.
All and all, a success!
I think next time I might add some sour cream to the mixture, as I believe it would complement the mushrooms and add a certain richness.
So long, pard!

8 comments:

Sam said...

What? No creative story about a daring escape?!?! I am heartily disappointed in you, or your mind.

Anyway. *smiles*
I KNOW what you mean about being in the country, it is SO good.

God bless.

Ike said...

yeah, i know...
i toyed with the idea for a while, and then decided just to end it.

Alanna said...

I'm glad you're back. I got sick at looking at the monkey! The new layout pics are cool. Have you got a job yet?

Cease said...

Sounds like there is a recurring theme of enjoyment of the country...Perhaps GBS should look into moving the campus out of the Metropolis...
And yes...Sour cream always enriches an omelet. :>

Leanna said...

What is an omelet without cheese? I just don't know about that. You sound like your having a very ideal summer- I'm very happy for you.

Sarah said...

Are you still among the living? Hope your having a good summer so far.

Leanna said...

Helloooo... where are you????

Alanna said...

Ok - DING DING - You have just received the prize for having the second longest time since blogging (Melissa is first!) lol

Ok all kidding aside - it would be cool to see what you've been up to this summer! If not - guess I'll see you in a month! :)