Tuesday, December 22, 2009

We came, we saw, we shopped.

Went shopping today in the City (Which, to us means Albany-Schenectady).
Saw Santa.
Seth: "Santa! I know him!"
"Make-A-Memory With Santa!", the sign read. "Deluxe Photo Package, $19.99."
I idly thought about popping up behind Santa's chair and including myself in all the photos. That would certainly give them a memory...
We, the family, ever looking for a bargain, have decided to sneak a camera and tripod of our own into Colonie Center Mall and take our family Christmas portrait in front of the large mall fireplace. Tee-hee.

Favorite story of the day:
Mom asking Dad why there was an extension cord stretched out on the front lawn.
Dad's response?
"Oh, I'm just letting all the electricity drain out so it doesn't freeze when I put it away for the Winter."
...
You know, it's a wonder I turned out to be so serious minded...

1 comment:

Alanna said...

I told my dad what your dad said and he laughed and said, "That sounds like Richard." :) I laughed too. And I'm sure people would LOVE to have pictures of Santa AND Isaac! ;)