Tuesday, June 7, 2011

'Way Back When...


I've started sketching out my ideas for the paintings I've been commissioned to paint for the college library. I've been looking through the centenary book "God's Clock Keeps Perfect Time" for inspiration as far as what to paint. I think I'll do something along the lines of a look at GBS back in the 1920's, with the streetcars, absence of most of the buildings, and the unpaved dirt paths on campus.
Looking through the past 111 years, I am amazed at the incredible passion that has characterized the students and faculty throughout the school's history....
Anyway, more to come!
Back to work...

2 comments:

Alanna said...

Wohoo!! Go Isaac!! Good idea too!

TKB said...

Sounds cool...I'm looking forward to seeing the finished products! Oh and fyi...I like the title pic of your blog...