Saturday, February 16, 2008

3:20 AM

Shower

The water is wide, the poem goes
except here, obviously.
It starts out cold,
But I am bold,
And soon I am ready for
Soap, soap, soap.
Do you use it?
I hope.
Shampoo, shampoo,
To rub in my hair.
What do you use,
if no hair there?
Shampoo?
Nope.
Soap.


How To Write A Poem

Writing poems is easy, Bob,
Just make everything rhyme, Bob.
Have some kind of meter, Bob,
That way it will sound good and flow like a well written poem is supposed to.
Bob.

That was rough, Bob.

4 comments:

Leanna said...

Yeah that was a little rough...Bob

Down Blueberry Lane said...

LOL thanks for the smile

Sarah said...

Ok, so I have decided that your so called "spiritual fast" is official over. BLOG before I have to take serious action. This is a promise not a threat.

Stanton said...

I think Bob needs to update