Thursday, November 19, 2009

New: The Media Bible!


Exerpt from a conversation from any given movie or tv show when the Bible is discussed.

Hero Type:
"Rev, I just don't get the Bible. With my keen intellect that is the product of our Utopian modern educational system, I know it to be scientifically false. It just doesn't make sense!"

Wise Father/Religious Type: "Son, it doesn't have to make sense. The Bible isn't about facts, it's about faith!" he says wisely. "You just have to believe..."

Yeeeaacchh. You might as well tell him to clap his hands, too...

Sorry, I just couldn't take it any more.

1 comment:

Stanton said...

"If you would like to know more, my son, just watch my television program. You'll learn about faith, riches, and how you can contribute $39.99 a week to my ministry."

("Oh yeah, and clap your hands.")